Monday, April 21, 2008

Assignment 2 : Updates

Well after consultation with Ms Siti, I have changed a little for my final version of the abstraction:

I have always thought that my final two abstractions were a little weird. During the consultation, it proved to be so. The "#" symbol just doesn't fit in. Ms Siti suggested that for my chosen abstraction, i need to rethink of what to put in place of the "#" and to pull away the two straps from the watch face. After some deliberations, i finally settled on the following....

I replaced the "#" with a 2 that looks like what we see on a rather old digital clock, with straight ends and all that. I have also pull apart the two straps from the circle and make the circle smaller. For the final abstraction, i opted to change the two lines i had previously to rectangular blocks. It looks reasonably like a watch if one would follow the progression of abstraction compared to the previous one which looks like the last fishball on a satay stick.

No comments: